Thursday, April 5, 2012

If the shoe fits...

Went shopping with my mom and sister tonight. My mom saw some shoes her employee was wearing and apparently they are FABULOUS! So naturally we set out to find these shoes...lol. We came up empty handed, but we will stay strong and head out tomorrow to go in search again. I love shoes, I am a shoe-a-holic. 

'Hello, my name is Nicole, and I am addicted to shoes. I own 113 pairs.' 

I know, I know. It is ridiculous to have THAT many pairs. Putting on the perfect pair of shoes can be magic. They can change your mood. I love wearing heels. They instantly make me feel sexy. 
I mostly own heels, naturally, since they make me feel sexy..lol. But I do have a pair of grey converse to throw into the mix as well as some of the ugly ugg looking boots. (You know the boots that are so ugly they're cute?)

How many shoes do you own? Which ones are you favorite?? 

Below are my favorites.


Happy Shopping! 

Ciao,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment