Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Journeys

So I decided after many people telling me I should sell some of the stuff I make on Etsy, to finally take the jump and do it. There are so many things that go into working out of your home, and selling your stuff. What will you call your shop? What things will you make to sell in your shop? When will you ever find time to produce stuff to sell? Will you even sell anything? Is this all for nothing? After all the negative thinking, I decided why not? What do I have to lose? I love working with my hands and creating things, it is such a stress reliever for me. 

I was up until midnight last night posting things on my new shop and figured out a name and banner for my business. I am quite pleased with the outcome. So instead of sitting on my couch watching TV programs on my days off, I shall be busy with creating some pretty little things. 

Come check out my shop, any suggestions? Things you would like to see? 



No comments:

Post a Comment