Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Come and Gone.

So it's Easter night, and I am proud to say I have officially survived another Easter. Despite the staying up until 2 am in the morning the night before preparing things, the allergy attack, and a few unnecessary comments from the peanut gallery, it was a success!!

Woke up early and got the boys around for church, service was only an hour long, then rush home to put the finishing touches on my dishes that I was to bring to my grandma's for lunch. Cleaned the house and relaxed while the boys searched for where the Easter Bunny stashed their baskets. Loved hearing the sounds of my children squeal with delight once they found them and when my 5 year old found his basket saying "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" (thanks grandma for teaching him that...lol.) 


Loved the sound of children playing, searching for Easter eggs, and visiting with cousins and family that we don't get to see as much as we would like. These are the things that make all the hustle and bustle of holidays worth while.  Below are a few photo's of our day! How was your Easter???

Ciao,

Nicole







No comments:

Post a Comment