Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dark to BARBIE BLONDE

I've been told by a few people that I can go any hair color I wanted too. I braved it out a couple years ago and went all dark after my hair stylist couldn't get me in until after the new year. It looked pretty hot! But occasionally I will miss my blonde. So once again I cannot get into see her (she is THAT awesome!) So I text her saying well you better keep your phone handy, you may get a call if there is any epic fail. 

After work last night I went to the beauty supply store, picked up the stuff and came home. I was so nervous because I haven't done my own hair since before my first kiddo was born. He is 5 now. But it looks FABULOUS! I couldn't be more pleased!!

Here is my updated pic! Do you like the dark or blonde better?? I can't decide!

Before:

After:



No comments:

Post a Comment