Monday, April 2, 2012

My so called busy life...



We've recently moved into a new place and have been there for a week now. My life is so busy with the organizing, decorating, having loved ones over. I miss having people around me constantly, but LOVE having my own space to decorate and to make my own and be with my little family. While I have been moving, I also have been trying to make more time for building my etsy shop, blogging here and there, working on my lenses at Squidoo.com, being crafty, finding new clean eating recipes, working out and building my Advocare business. This my friends is no easy task.


 With my new blog I hope to post DIY tutorials, new recipes I have discovered, and blog about my every day life about being a working mother of two amazing little boys.

So all I can do is take a deep breath, keep on chugging along and say a little prayer, and among all this craziness find time for the beautiful things in life.

Ciao,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment