Thursday, April 12, 2012

BL (Sloowwww Roated) T

I am a food fan. I love it. I love all variations of foods. I love how you can mix and put things together and the outcome is fabulous. I recently came across this recipe for a BL (slow roasted) T. I will definitely be making this and soon! 




Slice 8 barely ripe tomatoes and place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper.Line the tray with a few sprigs of thyme. Lightly drizzle tomatoes with olive oil and salt lightly. Bake at 250 degrees for 4 hours.



                               

Basil Mayo
½ cup mayonnaise
3 Tablespoons basil, chopped
Stir together mayonnaise and basil




                                         

Apply basil mayo, generously to two slices of lightly toasted bread. Add crispy bacon, lettuce and cooled, roasted tomatoes.




Doesn't that make your mouth water? This post made me hungery, so I am going to go eat now! = )

Ciao,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment