Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Breakthrough 2012.


This past weekend was a BUSY weekend. I went to this event called Spring Breakthrough. It was amazing to see so many people there for one purpose in mind, to help others around us get healthy and meet their wellness needs.

I am a HUGE fan of Advocare products and what the company stands for.I started drinking spark two months ago, and I have more energy to play and run around with my kiddos and get done the extra stuff that makes it hard to do working full time. If you have never tried spark, I would strongly suggest you do. 
It is Advocare's #1 selling product! 
 The results of my 24 day challenge have been amazing. I have had such good response from it as well from others around me that can see the difference, not only in my body, but in my attitude and presence. I am currently on day 9 and have lost 12lbs. Almost done with the cleanse phase of the challenge. Although I just started the 24 day challenge, since January I have lost a total of 35lbs.

So I challenge you today, what are you doing to better yourself and making yourself healthy? Get out and go for a walk, push yourself, eat healthier and be happier! 

Ciao,

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment