Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My 24 Day Challenge.

Today was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day. I hate those days that just seem to drag on, especially ones while you are at work. I swear no matter how busy I was the hands on the clock were not moving!! I have been doing a lot of thinking and decided that since so many of my friends are interested in Advocare's 24 day challenge, it would be cool to get a group of us together, so no one woman would go it alone. I am telling you what could be more fun then 10 women detoxing their bodies??? LOL. 

I am so excited to do this challenge. For the first reason I have lost 30lbs since January (YAY me!!), but I have hit this plateau. I am hoping in doing Advocare's 24 day challenge that it will help me to bust through that and lose a few more pounds. What I really like about the challenge is how easy Advocare makes it for you. They really break it down, were talking crayola style. You can also still eat while doing this, which sells me even more on this product. 



One of my favorite products of Advocare is their Spark. My friend gave me a sample packet of the mandarin orange, and I was hooked. Not only is it sugar free, it helps with mental clarity and gives you energy without the jittery feeling most energy drinks give you. So starting the 19th of April, I will be in full detox mode. I will let you know how my husband fares with this!! 

Ciao,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment