Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 1 of the 24 day challenge.

Day one, proved to be semi challenging. I was never hungry, and all I ate was fruit veggies and some chicken. Of course I kept busy and was working on my kitchen table. The fiber drink I have to take in the morning is hard, but if you chug it and use sugar free juice instead of water it goes down MUCH easier.

My husband challenged me as well. We have a bet going on who can have the most rockin' body first. So here goes nothing. I am banking on his lack of self control..lol. The man is addicted to fast food, soda, chips, and anything greasy or terribly bad for you.

So the challenge is on. I will win in this contest against my husband. There is no doubt about that!



Are you looking for more? I am! I am always in search of driven individuals who believe in helping others create healthier lives through affordable, convenient fitness and nutrition solutions. Our nation-wide team shares The AdvoCare Lifestyle daily, allowing us to reach thousands more than we could alone! Better your family's financial future by helping us better society's wellness! 

Ciao, 

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment