Monday, November 26, 2012

Baby it's cold outside.

I am writing this post today for a friend who makes all my boys beanies, I refuse to buy them from anyone else because her work is AH-mazing!  I love the crochet look, and I can never find one that I quite liked until I saw hers. She makes all different kinds. Go check out her etsy page and tell me what you think. My personal fav is the newsboy hats she makes. Tell her I sent you! 



A little info on her, she is a single mother of two beautiful girls, and has done such an amazing job of raising them being both Daddy and Mommy (It's hard just being a mom, I can't imagine being both to my kids.) She is hardworking, kind, and loving to all those around her. She is currently going to school for Health Informatics and loves to crochet. Below are pictures of her girls, aren't they just the cutest?!?!




Bella Bear, she is 2 years old.





Gyselle "Elle", she is 4 years old.

So go check out her Etsy page, and even better place an order! You will not be disappointed!!
If you want to request a special order, just send her a message, and she will try her best to accommodate you! 



Happy Monday!! 

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment