Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Days 2-4 of my challenge.

Wow, I cannot believe I am on day 4 already. I have so much energy and feel amazing, and I am not just saying that. I literally woke up 20 minutes before my alarm went off and was ready to go! I tackled cleaning up some stuff from our move (we moved a little over a month ago).

Aside from just feeling great with lots of energy, I can tell the difference the supplements, eating healthier, and water have made in my skin appearance, looks so much healthier. Since I have started I have lost 7lbs, and I have 20 more days to go. I am so excited to hit the second phase of the cleanse.

Here is to eating healthy in combination with supplements, drinking lots of water and getting fit!!

Ciao,

Nicole

Picture compliments of http://allwomenstalk.com/7-fastest-ways-to-lose-weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment