Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Busy Bee.

How was your weekend? Mine felt like it was packed full of stuff that needed to be done, a party, and fun! This is semi embarrassing, and hard for me to admit because I am a closet player, but lol...friday night was a relaxing evening, boys were at their nana's and so I played a bit of wow. THERE! I said it, I play wow. Whew!

It was also my niece's birthday party Saturday and I was sooooo excited for her to open my present. I bought her a strawberry shortcake doll and a matching dress for dress up fun! (they had a sale buy one get one free!). She loved it! 

Then my cousin was going by her new house to do a few things before they moved in, so me and my boys stopped by for a bit to look around and see if we could help with anything. Then Sunday, I went grocery shopping with my two boys. Which was a total nightmare! But I got just about everything I needed for my freezer meals for 2 weeks. YAY me! Later that evening went back over to my parents to work on some projects for my etsy shop and spent some time with my sister and mom. 

If I didn't have spark I don't know what I would have done, spark to me is what coffee is to coffee drinkers. It gives me that energy boost I need without the crash or jitters. 

Did you stay busy this weekend? I'd love to know what you had planned! 

Ciao for now! 

Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment