Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Princess Syndrome


For those of you who do not know what princess syndrome is, I will enlighten you. 

Via Urban Dictionary:

1. Princess Syndrome:

A mental state that a female exhibits out of reverse sexism. Because she is unaware of her sexism, she will claim to deserve supreme aristocratic rights from a partner due to her looks or her child-bearing "pain." Any brainwashed man will give her tangible things and emotional sublimity to stop her, and she will only demand more.

2. Princess Syndrome:

When a girl is deluded in thinking that she is a 'princess' & everyone else--such as her friends, family, & peers, are of secondary or little importance.

I by no means think that my princess syndrome is this bad. But being the only female in my family I think I deserve a little extra special treatment. ( Have I mentioned my biggest fear is getting pregnant and having it be a girl?). I am not a terrible person, nor do I treat others with disrespect because of this. But I do get a laugh out of my friends or husband pointing out my princess syndrome. 

I have to reel it in sometimes, and that is not easy. So yes, I admit, I am working on not being such a "terrible" person, while still getting my way. 



Take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving, may all your wants come true and may everything go your way! 

Ciao, 

Nicole













No comments:

Post a Comment