Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's that time of year.



Thanksgiving and Black Friday are over and now everywhere I go there is a crap ton of Christmas decorations, gift ideas, lights, etc.

Did you go black Friday shopping? I couldn't believe that some stores opened up at 8 & 9 on Thanksgiving night. I have a love/hate relationship with this one day a year. I told my cousin that had never been its like doing drugs, you get a high from being bumped, pushed and running into a store to find that amazing deal. If you go with friends and family, it makes the experience even better.

So here is my miracle find on Black Friday. My mom decided to go with us for the one purpose of buying my hubby an xbox controller that was $10 off. So we get to target and by the time she figures out the system and grabbed all the door-buster deals we wanted they were all out of controllers (she was really bummed.) We finally made it to the end of the line and got the chance to wait FOREVER before we ever saw another register or worker again.





While we waited and took baby steps towards the ultimate destination (the registers), previous shoppers in line before us had set on the shelves items they decided they didn't need that bad. There were tons of movies, pj's, slippers, games, etc. I looked over and grabbed this item to see what it was and low and behold I was staring at an xbox controller...I looked over to my mom and said can you see what I just picked up. She was so excited. The worker she talked to earlier said they had sold out within 10-20 mins of opening the store, and about 1 1/2 hours later we found one. YAY!! We waited in line for 2-2 1/2 hours and finally checked out and left the store. Then we all called it quits and found our way home to our beds.  Did you do any shopping, or score an awesome deal?  I would love to hear about it!!


So cheers to the holiday season and a great way to kick off the craziness!! 

Ciao,

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment